Welcome to the Kids Are Worth It!® Conference, Kids Corner!
We recognize the challenges families are facing during this pandemic. As parents with young children, or children who may not be starting school yet, we understand kids need activities to keep them busy while parents trying to work or learn. As you participate in this conference, we hope you find the kids area helpful.
STORYTIME: Kids can hear stories read aloud by Governor Andy Beshear and First Lady Britiany Beshear.
PINWHEELS FOR PREVENTION: Download and print a Pinwheel Coloring Sheet! Or, make your own pinwheel. Proud parent moment? Post your child’s artwork on social media and tag us! We’d love to see it.
- Download the Pinwheel Coloring Sheet
- Download Make Your Own Pinwheel Instructions
- Or get creative and draw/create your own pinwheel with supplies from around your home!
- Make a card with items from around the house. Brighten a neighbor’s day and stick it in their mailbox.
- Find safe household items for your kids to use as Legos. Build something with tissue boxes, toilet paper rolls, cereal boxes….be creative!
- Check out census storybooks. Available at wecountkids.org in 15 different languages.