OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT PREVENT CHILD ABUSE KENTUCKY
Contact Brandy Britton at email@example.com to be involved today!
- Sponsor one of our events – our Run/Walk, Kids are Worth It! Conference, Child Abuse Prevention Month activities or our Golf Scramble – email firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsorship details.
- Designate your gift to support one of our programs: https://www.pcaky.org/donations
- Donate stocks and annuities. If you have owned stock for more than a year and it has increased in value, donate the stock directly to PCAK. You eliminate capital gains tax and receive an income tax charitable deduction for the full fair market value, when you itemize. If your stock as decreased in value, sell the stock first, then donate the proceeds to PCAK; that way you can take the loss on your taxes and get a potential charitable deduction as well. Remember to check with your financial advisor!
- Set up a reoccurring, monthly donation. Go to the donation page, click donation type, choosing ‘recurring’ when completing the form.
- Donate used ink cartridges and used cell phones to PCAK. Contact us to make arrangements.
- Designate your contribution (minimum $245) to allow a professional from a youth-serving organization to attend our conference as a valuable training opportunity. https://www.pcaky.org/donations
- Use a Kroger Plus Card? Select PCAK as your charity and a percent of your purchases will be donated to PCAK. Enroll at https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow/. Create an account, or login to your account. Find an Organization, choosing Prevent Child Abuse Kentucky.
- Host a Party for Prevention! Contact us to learn more.
- Donate an item for a silent auction or door prize – we’ll come pick it up from you!
- AmazonSmile donates to Prevent Child Abuse Kentucky when you do your online Amazon shopping at smile.amazon.com/ch/61-1111813. Select PCAK as your charity via Amazon Smiles, a percent of your purchases will come to PCAK.
- Have your organization set up an employee giving program. Contact us to schedule an informational meeting.
- Want to give back and support Prevent Child Abuse Kentucky? Shop on GoodShop.com, and select Prevent Child Abuse Kentucky as your charity. A percentage will go back to prevention of child abuse in Kentucky. We’ve partnered with Goodshop to bring you the best savings on the web. Join our shopfunding campaign, where you’ll find the best deals from all of your favorite stores. Each time you shop online, a portion is donated back to us to help prevent child abuse and neglect through public education, programs and advocacy! Find your skincare needs taken care of with Clarisonic savings, work wear with Working Person discounts, and a new chic outfit with Talbot deals. It’s a really effective, simple and easy way to give back to those who need it most. Check it out and start saving!