Presented by: Randa Bush, LPCC-S Regional Manager of Children’s Services, newvista
Description: This will be a one-hour workshop for anyone interested in learning ways to check in on the teenagers in your life to provide support, regulation, balance, and structure during this unprecedented time. We will also discuss ways to maintain and promote mental health as well as signs to look for that may indicate further help is needed.
- Discuss teen responses to COVID-19 pandemic
- Identify key areas where teens are struggling
- Discuss ways to provide support, regulation, balance, and structure for your teen
- Share ideas for maintaining and promoting mental and emotional health
- Discuss signs and symptoms that may indicate further help is needed
CEU’s Provided: Social Work, Family Resource Youth Service Center (pending)